Tiny (10 words)
Robert is a technology-obsessed international marketing leader based in Germany.
Short (20 words)
Robert is a seasoned international B2B marketing leader based in Germany. He’s held leadership roles in technology, sales and marketing.
Medium (54 words)
Robert is a multilingual B2B marketing leader based in Germany. He’s held past and present leadership roles in technology, sales and marketing. He loves tackling important challenges, fixing big problems and developing and driving growth in a collaborate team environment. Robert is active on his blog and a host on the Globally Speaking Podcast.
Long (137 words)
Robert is an multilingual B2B marketing leader based in Germany. He’s held past and present leadership roles in technology, sales and marketing. That experience spans global conglomerates, early-stage startups and everything between. He’s a hopeless tinkerer and builder, always looking for big, important problems to solve. His curious nature and experience guide how he builds and executes growth strategies. He loves collaborate team environments and building people up. Robert’s base is Berlin, making Germany the sixth country he’s called home. He plays basketball, loves learning about space and the universe and dabbles in coding. Robert is also active on his blog and a host on the Globally Speaking Podcast. Robert holds a bachelor’s degree (BESc, electrical engineering) from Western University in Canada and a master’s degree (MBA, marketing and entrepreneurship focus) from IESE Business School in Spain.
- I’m a huge kurzgesagt video fanboy. Check them out.
- I love science, physics and space and almost became a physicist. This bit of my personality makes it especially difficult for me to cope with the post-truth era.
- I’m a bit obesssive about order in my digital life and I use lots of apps.
- I don’t speak the language of the country in which I was born and it’s embarrassing every time I’m there and have to show my passport. They call me out on it at the airport every time. 🇮🇹
- MBA (marketing and entrepreneurship focus), IESE Business School, 2015 🇪🇸
- BESc (electrical engineering), Western University, 2007 🇨🇦
- Global Marketing Director, Language Services RWS, 2018-present 🇬🇧 🇩🇪
- Business Intelligence Lead, Moravia (acquired by RWS), 2017-2018 🇬🇧
- Independent Consultant, 2016-2017 🇬🇧
- Co-founder, Invoice Scout, 2016 🇬🇧
- Co-founder, Bridge Intelligence, 2015 🇬🇧
- Engineer, General Electric, 2008-2013 🇩🇪 🇺🇸
- Other random and funny jobs I can tell you about over a coffee 🇨🇦
For more details, check out my LinkedIn profile.